BI Selection Services

BI Selection Services

BIZNESS VIEW should help to give everyone involved in selectiON PHASE a clear understanding of what the solution should accomplish and what functionality is needed in order to achieve this.

Read More

BI Consultation Services

BI Consultation Services

Having the tool represent only 20% of the solution, how to use this tool to read your business is the remaining of 80%.

Read More

BI Integration

BI Integration

We living in the Big Data area, which means that your business information are distributed in many applications and databases.

Read More

Costs of not having BI:

-  Your data is spread across different data systems, data bases, departments, and access points, making it difficult to access easily.

-  Due to this bottleneck in IT, data you need for decision making often arrives too late or “after the fact”.

-  IT personnel get overworked dealing with numerous requests for actionable data.

-  Salaried employees waste large amounts of time preparing Excel reports and doing manual data entry which could be automated.

-  If there are any errors in communication between those making data requests and the IT personnel preparing them, a large amount of time is wasted


WHY to have BI

Discover Now

Contact Us
Please tell us what you think in the mailbox below.


King Fahd road - Al Olya, Riyadh, KSA
+966 53 9010 335


Shati district, king Abdulaziz road District, Jeddah, KSA
+966 56 313 4153

Toggle Content

Self service business intelligence
Self-service business intelligence (BI) is an approach to data analytics that enables business users to access and work with corporate data even if they do not have a background in statistical analysis, BI or data mining.
Business Intelligence technologies
Business intelligence (BI) is a technology-driven process for analyzing data and presenting actionable information to help executives, managers and other corporate end users make informed business decisions.
Business Intelligence skills
Data Analysis. Fundamentally, BI skills are about using data to make better decisions.
Different types of business intelligence users
Include The Data Analyst, The Executive, The Business User and The IT Team.
Business intelligence (BI) platforms
Business intelligence (BI) platforms enable enterprises to build BI applications by providing capabilities in three categories: analysis, such as online analytical processing (OLAP); information delivery, such as reports and dashboards; and platform integration, such as BI metadata management and a development.