• Home
  • BI Consultation Services

BI Consultation Services

Having the tool represent only 20% of the solution, how to use this tool to read your business is the remaining of 80%. Our top consultant are ready to help you to:

-  Define the most necessary Dashboards that will give you the full insight on your businesses.

-  Build an ideal Data module to read and analyze all information correctly.

-  Design genius Dashboards that can give the full insight in one screen.

-  Create the (what if scenario) that can be used to predict business results.

Toggle Content

Self service business intelligence
Self-service business intelligence (BI) is an approach to data analytics that enables business users to access and work with corporate data even if they do not have a background in statistical analysis, BI or data mining.
Business Intelligence technologies
Business intelligence (BI) is a technology-driven process for analyzing data and presenting actionable information to help executives, managers and other corporate end users make informed business decisions.
Business Intelligence skills
Data Analysis. Fundamentally, BI skills are about using data to make better decisions.
Different types of business intelligence users
Include The Data Analyst, The Executive, The Business User and The IT Team.
Business intelligence (BI) platforms
Business intelligence (BI) platforms enable enterprises to build BI applications by providing capabilities in three categories: analysis, such as online analytical processing (OLAP); information delivery, such as reports and dashboards; and platform integration, such as BI metadata management and a development.